How do you know if your horse needs chiropractic care?
- Loss or decrease in level of performance.
- Problems or difficulty executing desired movements.
- Behavioral changes (i.e. refusals, cinchy, bucking).
- Short striding.
- Diagnosed conditions, such as degenerative arthritis.
- Muscle imbalance, spasms, or atrophy.
- Gait problems, such as cross-canter, loss of collection, refusal to pick-up lead.
- Injuries resulting from falls, training, or other activities.
This information selected from the article Equine Chiropractic Questions.