|Instructor Lindsey Loppnow|
You might know Rose Court Farms because we keep winning awards for our equestrian parade team. Because we're the ones with the matching blue shirts at horse shows. Because we cheer wildly for our award-winning riders. Because we're often hauling off to trail ride at interesting places. Because we win the highest barn participation award every year at the Pinewood Equestrian Team Pancake Breakfast. Because we are an outstanding boarding facility.
What you may not know is that we are now offering lessons. And you don't need to board a horse at Rose Court Farms to take lessons. We will provide trained lesson horses for you to ride. We offer lessons in both English and Western for beginners through advanced riders. And we provide all tack. All you have to do is show up!
Prices for lessons:
- $30 for a half hour
- $40 for a full hour
- arrive at least 30 minutes in advance of your lesson time
- wear boots approved by your instructor
- bring your own helmet or arrange to borrow one from the instructor
- obey your instructor's instructions (safety is important)
- instructors reserve the right to end lessons if students are not obeying instructions
- 24-hour cancellation notice is appreciated
We have other instructors who are in the planning stages of their programs, and we also have instructors who periodically do clinics or visit for lessons. Instructors who teach at Rose Court Farms work as independent contractors. They must enter into a business contract with the barn owner, present evidence of their current insurance, and pay a ring fee. For insurance purposes, all lessons taught at Rose Court Farms must be by an instructor who is under contract with Rose Court Farms.