- your camo pad and leg wraps
- all your tack ready to go
- any individual decoration you would like (red/white theme)
- a red and white santa hat
- beards for the horses
- camo t-shirts
- duct tape for the hooves
Schedule for parade day:
- Eat a big brunch/lunch before you come as this will be a long afternoon.
- Arrive at barn 10ish
- Get to parade by 11-11:30 for the horses
- Dress them at the parade because decorations and painting may rub off if done before
- Welcome walkers who can start showing up at 12
- Official line up is at 1:00
- Parade begins at 2:00
We will be lining up at slots 45-46 on the parade route, which is at the corner of N. Pine and W. 2nd N. St. You can see a map for the line up below.
Horse transportation is still being planned (who goes in which trailer), and I will post when plans are finalized.