Monday, December 17, 2012

2012 Rose Court Farms Christmas Party


Boarders and friends gathered Sunday, December 16th, at Rose Court Farms to share food, sing karaoke, get pictures taken with Santa and horses, and steal gifts from their friends in the "white elephant" gift exchange.  Pictures have been appearing all over Facebook, so it's clear everyone had a good time.  You can see many of those pictures on the Rose Court Farms Facebook page. I encourage folks to post your RCF event pictures onto the RCF Facebook page as well as your individual pages so all our barn family can see them.  I've been trying to repost pictures that appeared on individuals' pages to the RCF page when I can, but there are so many! However, I've included some images below, including a video of Sue singing "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus."  Brilliant!





No comments:

Post a Comment