Sunday, December 16, 2012

Rose Court Farms Etched Glassware

Rachel Aikman is an artist and student at Trident Technical College who produces etched glassware.  She says of herself, "I am a local artist, and my life's passion is to create beautiful things for the world to enjoy, in traditional art, and handmade crafts."
Rachel gave me a coffee mug (pictured below) for an end-of-the-semester gift when she completed my creative writing class.  I loved it so much that I asked her to create a set of coffee mugs with the logo for Rose Court Farms for our white elephant/dirty santa gift exchange, as well as other types of glasses for general gift giving. If you would like your own glassware with the Rose Court Farms logo (or another image), you can contact Rachel at (843) 499-0453 to place an order.  The prices are usually $15 per individual glassware item or $40 for a set of four.  If the design is more intricate, the pricing may vary. You can see more of her work at her website and on her Facebook page, Venus Flytrap Designs.





No comments:

Post a Comment